Bolton, Greater Manchester
about 1 year ago
Mpeople Recruitment are seeking an International Customer Administrator on behalf of our client in Bolton.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established business that operate on a global scale.
The International Customer Administrator will work within the international department, and will be responsible for looking after a number of international customers/distributors.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Providing customer service support to customers based throughout the world
- Sales order processing and creating invoices for customers
- Arranging and processing returns
- Creating and completing export documentation for the Chamber of Commerce
- Working with freight forwarding companies to ensure smooth running of import and exports all over the world (via air, sea and road)
- Handling incoming and outgoing correspondence via, email and faxes.
Our client are looking for a proactive, organised and efficient administrator that has excellent communication skills.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have some experience of liaising with international customers. Experience within exporting goods and completing export documentation would be desirable.
Please note that Mpeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.