Chadderton, Greater Manchester
Up to £21000 per annum
10 months ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance are currently seeking an experienced Billing/Invoice analyst for a well esteemed company in the Chadderton area.
The company's development and approach on the market has enabled them to go from strength to strength. Their success has now enabled the opportunity for an Invoice Analyst to join their vibrant Billing/Invoicing team on a permentant basis.
Hours: 08:30 - 17:30 Monday to Friday
Benefits: Free on-site parking, local to public and private transport routes, growing business
- Entry on to the billing system of new contract set ups and amendments to contracts.
- Production of monthly invoicing.
- Verifying the accuracy and quality of invoicing.
- Analysis and reporting of revenue from the monthly billing run.
- Liaising with Sales and Credit Control to ensure that customer invoicing requirements are met and that they are within the capabilities of the billing system.
- Logging, investigating and resolving all invoice queries.
- Reporting and analysing the causes of invoice queries and working with other departments to reduce the volume of queries generated.
- Other ad-hoc billing duties as required.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate skill set of Excel, competent & confident using formulas, Pivot Tabels and V Look-ups
- Abilities to multi-task and prioritise efficietly
- Good problem solving skills, abilities to use own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
- Versatile, ability to adapt to fluctuating workloads
- Great interpersonal skills; abilities to build great working relationships with colleagues and customers of all levels
If you would like to apply for the role please click the link below or send your email direct to Kat at Kat@mpeople-recruitment.com, alternatively call 01616229899 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this has not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.