£19000 - £19500 per annum + Bonus
8 months ago
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Helpdesk Advisor to join the business and support their customers with any technical requirements for their software. This is more of a 1st Line position offering an excellent career path.
To support member firms in relation to The Key and other 3rd party integrations in line with service standards and department's objectives. To promote system functionality for the benefit of the firm demonstrating where business efficiencies can be made
- Second line support queries from Network Helpdesk, liaise with Technical Department for technical issues
- Deliver proactive contact with customers to increase adoption of technology
- Deliver web-based training to advisers, support and deliver training and education to individuals and groups of advisers in respect of Technology systems
- Assist in carrying out user acceptance testing on new releases
- Maintenance of Training Material including user guides and videos and manage document templates
- Complete system maintenance including weekly and monthly reporting on users and submissions
- To maintain awareness of, assist with developing and adhere to documented procedures and work practices within the department, including conducting general administration and housekeeping tasks
- Delivery of service excellence by adhering to and living the company Values
- To undertake projects as and when required, to support the needs of the business or to achieve departmental objectives
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent PC and telephone skills
- Excellent communication & listening skills
- Ability to deal with difficult customers
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as work as part of a team
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to deal with complex customer queries
- Ability to analyse and problem solve effectively
- IT Skills with basic Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.
- Principles of good customer service.
- Financial services knowledge an advantage but not essential
- Resolving technical/IT based queries in particular relating to internet browser settings/issues an advantage but not essential
Please note that Mpeople can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.