Yeadon, West Yorkshire
£25000 - £30000 per annum + plus benefits
about 1 year ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance is currently seeking an experienced Accounts candidate for an IT support related role based in Yeadon, Leeds. This role would be ideal for accounts candidates who are looking to move into an IT based role or those wishing to add to their current skillset.
In this role, you would be responsible for providing application support to users of various products offered to clients. You would support clients via phone, email and face to face, occasionally visiting client site as required. Knowledge and experience in an accounts role would be necessary so you can easily relate to the package and accounting procedures.
Salary: up to £30k
Full Time - Permanent
- Provide a support service to users of the client's Case Management and Debt Recovery software
- Logging and progressing client calls
- Fault Diagnostics
- Production of documentation, e.g. release notes, functional requirements
- Product Testing
- Assist with and provide guidance to the programming team for data updates
- Supporting/Knowledge of Third-Party products such as Microsoft Word, Outlook & Excel
- Deliver to SLA's agreed with our clients
- Ability to understand client's requirements and advise accordingly
- Provide guidance on Practice Management module functionality to the programming team as and when required
- Provide pre-sales demonstrations of our software as and when required
- Providing support for development of new/existing systems/project work
- Training new and existing clients as and when required
- Creating programming specifications
- Assistance with database conversions
- Working on ad-hoc projects, according to client's requirements
- Will have minimum 3 years-experience in an accounts-based role, ideally within the legal sector.
- Good understanding of accounting functions, i.e. trial balance, management reporting, bank reconciliation, sales ledger, purchase ledger, VAT returns.
- Be able to listen to requirements and evaluate the available options
- Have an interest and aptitude for expanding his/her own knowledge, especially in IT
- Have a mature, strong, confident, but diplomatic personality.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to consider alternative approaches to resolving issues
- Meticulousness attention to detail
- Be able to communicate at all levels and display patience in dealing with people/situations.
- Be willing and able to use their own initiative
- Readily shares information with others
- Ability to work on their own or as part of a team
If you would like to apply for the role please click the link below or send your email direct to Harriett at Harriett@mpeople-recruitment.com, alternatively call 01254 660 700 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople Recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CVs received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as unsuccessful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.