Bury, Greater Manchester
Up to £25000 per annum
9 months ago
Are you an experienced Junior Developer and are looking for your next move? Do you want to work for an established and growing company who really do value their employees and have a fantastic working environment and culture? Does the sound of working for an award winning company appeal to you? Working in a friendly and sociable company, offering a salary of £25,000 along with some outstanding benefits.
As a Junior Developer you will:
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of departments and the organisation as a whole
- To Design, develop and maintain the bespoke internal business platform which supports all areas of the business
- Develop and maintain the external web platforms (e-commerce/logistics tracking)
- Provide input at the planning stage of new projects and ensure deadlines are met
- Maintain and develop high levels of service for managing the IT infrastructure
- Provide general IT advice, assistance and manage the help desk to all staff
- Assist the Lead Developer in work estimating and implementation planning
- Database administration
- Investigating new development techniques and methodologies to ensure that the department is continuously evolving to provide a better service for the business
- In addition to these main duties, there will be a number of other tasks arising from time to time and the post holder will be expected to take a flexible view of his/her role profile.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL server 2016 Development
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET and related web technologies
- Configuration management
- Competent in testing,debugging,Unit, Integration, Code Reviews
- Working experience of Object - orientated design and Visual Studio
- IIS 6.0/7.0
- Competent with SOLID
- Lateral and logical thinker
Offering a salary of £25,000 plus many great benefits, including staff discount, on site free parking , pension and medical insurance.