- Location: London
- Job Type: Contract
- Consultant: Shasta Parveen
- Sector: Education
- Email: email@example.com
- Posted: 1 month ago
The purpose of the post is: to work as part of the e-Learning Development Team to enable the development of blended learning through the creation of online resources and use of learning technologies. Improve quality in learning and teaching through supporting staff in the use of learning technologies and to improve the student experience by supporting projects to enable access to learning through technology.
The main duties and responsibilities of the post will include:
1. The development of mobile and e-learning resources.
2. Advise on and assist with the creation of learning materials, video projects and the use of new technologies for teaching and learning.
3. To work with other departments such as IT and MIS and external partners with regards to VLE (Moodle) administration and integration with other college systems applications and services.
4. To use html, CSS and SQL skills to develop the VLE (Moodle) and other web systems.
5. To administer the VLE, including user accounts, courses and structure.
6. To train and support the use of the CompassMark Book by curriculum teams
7. Contribute to and support the embedding of digital literacy across the College.
8. Provide training and guidance for staff in the use of new technology, the VLE. and Mark Book
9. Work with Learning Centre staff to facilitate access to appropriate digital resources.
10. Work collaboratively with the Digital Resources and Information Literacy Lead to develop digital literacy activities and to investigate resources which support blended learning.