- Location: Oldham
- Job Type: Permanent
- Consultant: Ana Pankowski
- Sector: Office Services
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted: 1 month ago
Mpeople recruitment are excited to recruit for our client based in Oldham.
Overall Purpose of the Role
- Provide financial support to the business in accordance with current procedures and process.
- Ensure accurate production of figures for both internal and external users.
- Protection of the company’s commercial interests in all dealings.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the company Nominal ledger culminating in the accurate and timely preparation of Management Accounts in line with company procedures.
- Manage the Company Subcontract, Sales and Purchase ledgers from input to payment and reconciliation.
- Prepare 13-week cash flow forecast.
- Provide clear and accurate information to enable period end reports to be prepared.
- Produce a period end report summary to enable Management accounts production.
- Prepare PAYE and VAT returns and submit to agreed timescales to HMRC.
- Maintain the company fixed asset register.
- Ensure that internal controls are robust in line with set policy and procedure.
- Ensure effective service and liaison with other internal departments reliant upon financial information.
- Liaise with all external parties, including HMRC, Accountants, Clients representatives, and supply chain to ensure timely circulation of all appropriate information.
- Maintain appropriate files both electronic and paper in line with company procedures.
- Carry out additional tasks identified by means of internal request.
- Contribute to improvement and development of all Financial systems and software.