Oldham, Greater Manchester
£28000 - £32000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance is currently seeking a Management Accountant needed for a growing business, based in their Chadderton. You will be covering maternity for at minimum of 6 months, reporting into and being supported by the Group Management Accountant.
Full time - 6-month fixed term contract
Salary - £28k - £32k
Location - Oldham
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Month end management accounting
- Month End Revenue Analysis and Reporting
- Revenue - Invoicing and Credit Note Analysis
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Payroll Analysis
- Process and reconcile intercompany transactions
- Production of reports for the monthly trade review
- Ensure that controls and processes are followed on all General ledger entries
- Understanding and reporting Capital Expenditure
- Escalate any relevant issues to your manager as appropriate and work with them to resolve these.
- Provide analysis of transactional data as requested by management.
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified/part qualified or equivalent experience
- Experience in a general accounts department and good understanding of double-entry book-keeping.
- Strong IT system skills, including the use of Excel
- Familiarity with accounting software packages
- Experience of working with Navision beneficial
- Experience of analysing data and producing financial information and analysis.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work with staff at all levels.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and manage a fluctuating workload
- Ability to present self in a professional manner when dealing with the customers and clients of the business.
- Ability to conduct professionally within meetings
- Flexible attitude to work.
- Attention to detail
If you would like to apply for the role please click the link below or send your email direct to Harriett at email@example.com, alternatively call 01616229890 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.