£35000 - £45000 per annum
9 months ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance have partnered with a rapidly expanding Property Business managing a million pound property portfolio across the North West looking to appoint a Management Accountant within their corporate Head office. Having begun from humble beginnings 13 years ago, the board is scaling up the business into 2020 with planned acquisitions and aggressive growth plans to become a professional services provider of choice in Lancashire.
Reporting to the Head of Finance / CFO, principle duties include
- Producing monthly management accounts packs for 30 entities into Group including revenue, prepayments, accruals and fixed assets with commentaries
- Provide insightful analysis of costs and revenues to senior finance maintaining accurate cashflows
- Support with budgets, rolling cashflow forecasts, reforecasting and business partnering across Finance, Operations and Asset Managers
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations and provide oversight across the General Ledger activities
- Assist with preparation of the Statutory Accounts and schedules for Audit also partnering with the Group's auditors
- Tax schedules for preparation of Corporation Tax filing.
- Completion of returns to the Office For National Statistics
- Dealing with ad-hoc queries and reporting as required by the Head of Finance / CFO
- ACA / ACCA Newly Qualified to 2 years PQE
- Proven abilities to produce full sets of management accounts and support with Year end packs
- Good understanding of multi entity reporting into group including consolidations
- Strong presentation skills and business partnering skills to influence and reason with HODs and stakeholders
- Knowledge of Sage and Excel
- Must demonstrate drive, energy and ambition in an entrepreneurial environment
If you would like to apply for the role please click the link below or send your email direct to Raz at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively call 01204 565 220 to discuss further.
Please note that Mpeople Recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CVs received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as unsuccessful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.