Middleton, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance is currently recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant to join a fantastic company based in the Middleton area.
Up to £35k Salary
You would be responsible for a small finance team and ensuring accurate and timely Management Accounts are produced.
- Deliver accurate, timely and complete month end close process and related P&L and Balance Sheet reporting.
- Produce management accounts for the business
- Management of the balance sheet integrity, ensuring accounts are reconciled
- Provide an understanding and interrogation of P&L variances.
- Bank reconciliations
- Day-to-day management of Invoice Finance facility, ensuring reconciliations are completed.
- Ensure stock, freight and duty are appropriately accounted for and reconciled on a regular basis.
- Management and development of an Assistant Accountant
- Oversee the management of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet creation and reporting
- Management of banking facilities including Invoice Finance and Import Loans
- Maintenance of fixed asset register and maintaining the general ledger.
- Any other duties
Experience & Skill Requirements:
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified.
- Experience in Production of Management Accounts, Balance Sheet Control, and Managing Suppliers.
- Knowledge of UK GAAP
If you would like to apply for this role, please click the link below or send your email direct to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively call 0161 622 9899 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.