£40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent benefits
16 days ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance is currently seeking a Management/Financial Accountant for an established expanding business based in Chorley. This Company was established back in 2008 and has tripled in size reporting revenues in the region of 40m t/o. A very ambitious business plan going forward with aspirations to be a leading UK brand within outsourcing and managed services.
Full time - Permanent
Salary - £40 - 45k
Hours - 37.5 hours per week
Benefits - Excellent Benefits including pension and healthcare options
Location - Chorley
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare month end Board packs, cashflow forecasts, revenue analysis including commentaries.
- Rolling review of the cashflow performance against forecast to ensure accurate cash balances and payment approvals
- Carry out ad-hoc Internal Audits of existing finance functions and liaise with External Auditors on Tax related matters and changes in IFRS standards
- Prepare annual Statutory accounts in accordance with IFRS standards
- Calculate Monthly WIP accrual, reconcile and consolidate balance sheet
- Review monthly budgets with Stakeholders to understand growth opportunities and report financial risks and impact.
- Manage the finance relationship with key accounts and business partner with 3rd party Stakeholders and attend monthly meetings in Leeds.
- Assist with treasury projects including merchant accounts and relationship with Corporate Banking team
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant with 2 years post qualification experience
- Proven knowledge of month end processes and P&L / Balance sheet reporting and commentaries
- Strong interpersonal skills and confident in business partnering with internal and external stakeholders
- Natural negotiator with ability to see the bigger picture and solutions centric
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment and handle multiple projects meeting tight deadlines
- Ambitious and looking progressive opportunities in Finance
If you would like to apply for the role please click the link below or send your email direct to Aaron at email@example.com, alternatively call 01254 660 700 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.