Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000 per annum
9 months ago
Our clients marketing department based in Manchester City Centre requires a creative thinking marketing account manager to join the team.
You will be aware of current trends and have experience in developing, pitching and delivering outstanding events. Articulate, literate and inspiring when presenting ideas and feedback.
Responsible for the creative thinking and final proposal/presentation. Highly organised and able to meet deadlines and communicating to clients and colleagues.
- Development of deliverable creative ideas and concepts
- Work with the account team to develop concepts and the development and production of proposals
- Client pitching of presentations
- Delivering strategic communication solutions
- Maximising the spend within budget
- Collaborating and contributing to the creative process
- Provide the highest level of communication to clients
This role will require you to work with clients across the UK. Some weekend events work will be required.
Would suit someone who has experience in putting together proposals, presenting, managing clients, budgets and evaluation.
Please note that Mpeople can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search