£18000 - £20000 per annum
7 months ago
Are you an experienced Marketing Assistant and have a marketing qualification? Would you like to work for a well established company, who really do value their team members. If you like the sound of working in modern offices with a strong team culture then get in touch.You will need to be creative and enjoy working on a range of marketing projects. Offering a salary of up to £20,000 as well as many benefits.
- Assist in creating marketing and sales materials, including catalogues, brochures and promotional mail outs.
- Copy writing including articles, web content and promotional literature
- Liaising with department managers and the design team
- Coordinating the maintenance of databases and extracting data
- Helping to develop and maintain social media accounts
- Preparing and coordinating e-marketing material
- Competent in all Microsoft Office applications
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task with strong time management skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Previous marketing or sales experience
- General business awareness
You will be offered a salary of up to £20,000, free on site parking and increased holidays with loyalty. You will also be working a 37.5 hours a week.