Manchester, Greater Manchester
£19000 - £24000 per annum
8 months ago
£19K - £24000
£19K - £22K depending on experience
Our client is actively recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join a busy marketing team, focusing on the shopping centre industry. The role involves the day to day management of relationships with shopping centre retailers; marketing and management teams to deliver effective marketing communications and campaigns. The marketing executive will work alongside the marketing account managers assisting on the day to day duties for their clients.
This is a busy role within a growing team and they strive to provide an environment where people can excel within their department, enjoy themselves at work and build both a successful and rewarding career.
The role includes weekend work when required, event management and occasional travel to their client centres. This is a fast paced and demanding role and would suit a graduate or junior marketer wanting to progress their career in marketing.
The role requires:
- Strong understanding of target marketing and customer segmentation techniques.
- Excellent multichannel marketing and have experience of running multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic individual
- Able to work as part of a team as well as on his/her own initiative.
- Good people skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are a must.
- A natural relationship builder
- Strong organisational skills
- Creatively minded
- Commercially aware
- Strong attention to detail even whilst under pressure
- A natural relationship builder and team player
- Strong communicator with internal colleagues
The marketing executive will be responsible for:
- Maintaining strong communication links with retailers at both centre and head office
- Co-ordinate marketing events and activities
- Preparing and working up event proposals for clients
- Briefing external agencies
- Reporting and measuring effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Experience in event marketing and working within an agency environment is preferable.
If you would like any further details please forward your CV for consideration
Mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our client, if you do not receive a response within 7 days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.