Oldham, Greater Manchester
£22000 - £26000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Mpeople Recruitment are seeking a Marketing Executive on behalf of our client, to join their team in Oldham.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and reputable business, that is going through an exciting period of growth.
The purpose of the Marketing Executive will be to develop brand awareness, generate business leads, and increase the customer base/customer bookings.
This is a brand new position within the business, so is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional within Marketing to shape this role.
Duties will include:
- Working alongside the MD and the sales team in order to design and implement the marketing plan
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns for internal and external audiences
- Creating new marketing material (and updating existing) to support campaigns, events and sales activity
- Working with the sales team to create visually engaging bespoke customer proposals/tenders
- Managing, updating and creating new content for the website
- Representing the company at trade shows and conventions
- Monitoring competitor activities and market conditions
Our client are looking for a self-starting and creative Marketing professional that has a broad range of skills and experience (copywriting, design, content, PR and campaign management).
It is also desirable that you have Graphic Design experience, and have a Marketing degree or CIM qualification.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have the ability to work independently, and can work collaboratively with others.
Please note that Mpeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.