£23000 - £25000 per annum
4 months ago
Are you an experienced Marketing Executive and have a marketing qualification? Would you like to work for a well established company, who really do value their team members. If you like the sound of working in modern offices with a strong team culture then get in touch.You will need to be creative and enjoy working on a range of marketing projects. Offering a salary of up to £25,000 as well as many benefits.
- Creating marketing and sales materials, including catalogues, brochures and promotional mail outs.
- Copy writing including articles, web content and promotional literature
- Liaising with department managers and the design team
- Organising and designing leaflets for Trade Shows
- Offering advice to departmental heads regarding brochure content
- Coordinating the maintenance of databases and extracting data
- Helping to develop and maintain social media accounts
- Preparing and coordinating e-marketing material
- Competent in all Microsoft Office applications
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task with strong time management skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Experienced within marketing and leading a team
- General business awareness
You will be offered a salary of up to £25,000, free on site parking and increased holidays with loyalty. You will also be working a 37.5 hours a week.