£25,000 to £32,000 depending on experience
7 months ago
Are you looking for your next role in marketing? Are you a postgraduate with your CIM marketing qualification? Are you based in the North West within commutable distance of Oldham?
My Client is on an immediate lookout for a highly motivated and experienced marketing manager.
Known for their passion for the industry, ability to achieve the impossible and provide outstanding work, client satisfaction and results, they are looking to recruit a marketing manager that is highly motivated, a strong communicator, an excellent people person and up for taking on new and demanding challenges.
The role will involve dealing with tight deadlines, management of multiple projects, client relationships and expectations, as well as providing the ability to multi-task whilst maintaining outstanding levels of attention to detail for clients and their campaigns.
The ideal candidate should have at least three years’ experience within a marketing or agency role, be looking to develop their career in a growing agency, be passionate about the job and be a strong and confident copywriter and marketing strategist.
Key roles will include:
· Managing many client accounts, ensuring customer satisfaction, retention and account development
· Taking briefs from clients and translating that into working marketing ideas for our creative and digital teams to develop into a finished piece of work
· Providing quotations and estimates for client projects
· Copywriting for client campaigns, marketing literature and all other media and channels
· Marketing strategy, planning and working with other team members to achieve a positive outcome
· Good knowledge of various media channels, marketing techniques and industries
· Providing clients with marketing ideas, technical advice about emerging media channels and ways in which to leverage this for their marketing progression
· A strong understanding of digital technology and social media platforms and techniques
· Time management and planning, ensuring multiple projects are able to be completed in a polished and streamlined manner
· A keen eye for brand identity, consistency and creativity, with creative ideas to help develop client brand positioning and awareness
· Proven track record of account management
· A keen interest in marketing
· Agency background
· Desire to better our agency and client projects
Nice to have:
· CIM qualification
· Strategy and planning background
· Exposure to digital and web projects
· Pitch experience
Salary: Competitive – based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Candidates should be confident in dealing with clients face to face, over the phone and via email, and should have a love for their job and a willingness to work long hours as and when required.
Common sense, a keen interest in marketing and a strong focus on pro-active working will be key to your success within this role.
If this sounds like the challenge you’re looking for, forward your CV to email@example.com