Oldham, Greater Manchester
Up to £30000 per annum
7 months ago
Mpeople recruitment are excited to be recruiting for our client who are based in Oldham for a Marketing Manager.
- Our client requires an experienced Digital and Creative Marketeer to join us in this exciting time of success and growth.
- The team here envisages that the ideal candidate will have a marketing background and the drive to play a key part in raising brand awareness helping grow our customer base, combined with the personality and traits to fit in well with our friendly and dynamic business.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, people oriented individual with a track record for raising business profile and driving sales, in summary: -
- An Experienced digital marketeer
- A Creative with eye for design (graphic design and/or photography skills would be beneficial)
- A Self-motivated individual with a passion for success
- A great team player who is dependable, respectful and honest
- Conscientious, efficient and flexible, working when and where necessary both in the office environment or out in the field away from home
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
Job Description: (Key Responsibilities)
- Devise marketing strategies to drive and track online traffic to the business.
- Manage online campaigns to raise brand awareness and convey USP
- Implement marketing strategies with sales team for new business (adverts, mailshots, brochures, posters, PR etc).
- Raise standards of imagery, photos and content communication.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns and literature.
- Identify and create internal and external stories to help drive awareness and engagement of employees, customers and other members of Ripple Group's community
- Originate, write and edit marketing literature to augment the company's presence and profile in the market.
- Plan monthly social media platform strategy for digital media including Linked In, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest.
- Gather data on hits and integrate into sales strategies.
- Carry out and evaluate customer research to refine customer centric positioning
- Analyse competitors and market conditions, and produce SWOT analysis
- Review latest and most effective technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Organise and manage awards, team and marketing events
- Support brand development, graphic design and layouts across all mediums (media, signage, correspondence etc)
- Utilise most effective advertising techniques (including paid search, SEO and PPC).
- Create/source high quality, creative photography for marketing material
- Potentially create transactional websites