Metering Data Analyst (Energy)
- Location: Bury
- Job Type: Permanent
- Consultant: Sam Gaulter-Green
- Sector: Office Services
- Salary: ££18,000 - ££21,000
- Email: Sam@mpeople-recruitment.com
- Start Date: ASAP
- Posted: 1 month ago
Mpeople Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Metering Data Analyst (Energy Sector) on behalf of our client that are a household name and reputable business.
The Metering Data Analyst would be responsible for assisting the management of our client’s metering portfolio, as well as internal and external stakeholders. The role includes industry process and project management of metering services or query management. Successful and efficient completion of these processes will set our client apart from other suppliers and will support our vision of market leading services.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- The Management of all Meter/Automatic Meter Readers installation, exchanges, removal or asset update data flows ensuring all data sources are aligned and maintained.
- Sourcing Meter Asset Managers details and updating all relevant systems and ensuring all appointments and de-appointments are correct.
- Resolving any issues that may arise from incorrect meter and/or AMR data in a timely and effective manner.
- To manage and remedy industry meter reading rejections.
- Liaise with customers, metering partners, reading agencies, other gas suppliers and internal stakeholders to resolve meter and data queries in a timely and effective manner.
- To support the business with its AMR and SMART meter roll out strategy.
- To request, remove or re-synchronize AMR devices with metering agencies within agreed SLA’s.
- Ensure meter readings are obtained and submitted to the industry within a specified timeframe.
- Process industry file flows that update relevant meter points so that the supply point data held is accurate both at industry and supplier level to allow accurate billing.
- Maintain and develop high levels of customer services to support the business’ operational and sales functions.
- Providing regular and adhoc reports.
Experience of working within an Operations function within an Energy Supplier would be very adventagous. It is also desirable that you have experience working as an 3rd party agent such as a MOP (Meter Operator) or MAM (Meter Asset Manager).
What is our client are looking for in a candidate?
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- An analytical mind-set.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Able to prioritise within a busy challenging environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in all areas of work.
- The initiative to propose solutions and to take action independently and the confidence to effectively challenge the status quo.
- Flexible approach to work, with a willingness to be involved in other areas of the business as required.
- Ability to successfully persuade, influence and negotiate with internal and external parties.
- Proven working knowledge of MS Office including MS Excel.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent annual bonus structure
- Free car parking and smart casual dress
- Regular company paid team building outings
- Flexitime and generous holidays
- Discounts and childcare vouchers
- Weekdays only - no weekend work
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.