£30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits
23 days ago
My client is a well established Regional Accountancy practice with offices across Eastern England and is currently seeking a number of Newly Qualified Accountants to join their expanding business. They provide accounting, payroll, business planning, corporate finance, taxation and wealth planning advice to family, owner-managed businesses & PLCs throughout the East Midlands and East Anglia.
As a Newly Qualified Accountant you will report to a senior manager and would take responsibility for the following
- Statutory Accounts Preparation to FRS 102
- Preparation of unaudited Accounts
- Audit, tax compliance, management accounts
- Preparation of Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Managing a portfolio of Clients
- Be a point of reference for Clients and on occasion make house visits to complete necessary work.
- Supervision and Training of Junior staff
Newly Qualified Accountant Position Requirements
- ACCA or ACA
- Knowledge of Sage and/or Xero beneficial
- Must have Full UK Driver's License for client visits
This is a great opportunity to leave the pressures and costs of London and join an expanding multi office practice offering long term career prospects, exam support where appropriate and ongoing training and development with long term potential to make partner.