£23000 - £25000 per annum + plus benefits
8 months ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance is currently seeking an experienced Sales Office Manager for small, yet busy business in Todmorden. Covering a period of Maternity leave of 6 months, you will manage and guide the sales team and admin staff, ensuring the sales and order process is delivered efficiently and customer service is of a high standard. This is a hands-on role within a fast-paced business with a fantastic culture with friendly and loyal staff.
Full time - Temporary - 6m FTC (Maternity)
Hours - 9-5
Salary - £25k
Location - Todmorden
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent the company in a professional, knowledgeable and empathetic manner
- Manage, support and motivate a team of administrative and sales staff in order to ensure they deliver excellent customer service
- Lead the sales team in establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing contacts
- Provide regular management reports on sales and CRM activity, as well as staff performance
- Manage complaints that have been escalated from the customer service/admin team
- Provide training and assistance to team members
- Conduct 1-1 meetings and appraisals with team members
- Support the directors of the business
- Previous experience managing Sales and Administration teams
- Excellent communication skills
- You should be friendly, self-motivated and confident with excellent organisational skills.
- Strong people management skills.
- Ability to work in a focused manner
- Fully competent with MS Word and Excel.
- Proven experience working to deadlines
If you would like to apply for the role please click the link below or send your email direct to Harriett at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively call 0161 622 9899 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as 'unsuccessful' at this stage. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.