5 months ago
Mpeople Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client for an Office Manager on a six month maternity cover contract. This is an opportunity to
The person appointed will ensure that the sales & order process is delivered efficiently, and to ensure that the business continues to deliver excellent customer service (in accordance with their ethical sales policy).
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- To represent the company in a professional, knowledgeable and empathetic manner
- To manage, support and motivate a team of administrative and sales staff in order to ensure they deliver excellent customer service
- To leas the sales team in establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing contacts
- To provide regular management reports on sales and CRM activity, as well as staff performance
- To manage complaints that have been escalated from the customer service/admin team
- To provide training and assistance to team members
- To conduct 1-1 meetings and appraisals with team members
- To support the directors of the business
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have experience in managing a team of administrative staff, as well as sales staff.
You must be a proactive individual that is a confident communicator, has the ability to maintain confidentiality, and has strong people management skills.
This role is predominantly office based however attendance will occasionally be required off site at exhibitions etc.
Hours of work will be 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, however you must have some flexibility outside of these hours as required.
Please note that Mpeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.