Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire
£18000 - £21000 per annum
7 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic company who requires a onsite / stock coordinator to join the team. This is a great opportunity to work for a thriving organisation that nurtures their staf.
- Timely scanning and download of all replenishment requirements.
- Receipt and distribution of all products from the company.
- Liaise with Customer to resolve day-to-day supply issues.
- Liaise with internal functions to resolve day-to-day supply issues.
- Assist in the physical implementation of new line-side locations or line side media.
- Ensure effective housekeeping of on-site accommodation and line side media.
- Be responsible for producing and issuing of reporting metrics as directed.
- Analyse internally produced data to identify supply chain issues as directed.
- Comply with customer and company health and safety policies and procedures.
- Proven track record of working within stock management or warehousing
- Being customer focused is a critical element to the job
- Possess excellent time management skills, with experience of working under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Experience of using Microsoft Office including Excel as well as an ERP / stock management system
- Requires strong IT literacy in the use of at least Microsoft Excel (Spreadsheets, Look up Tables and Graph creation).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Please note that Mpeople can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search