Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£18000 - £20000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Operations Support Administrator - £18k - £20k - Huddersfield and Leeds
My client is one of Europe's leading asset servicing platforms, this company is growing and is looking to take on an Operations Support Administrator/SH&E Advisor to join their established Shareholder and Employee Administration team at their Huddersfield site. The company is currently based in Huddersfield office with free car parking and will be relocating to new offices in Leeds city centre from January 2020.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, daily tasks will include:
- Ensure data is recorded and stored accurately and confidentially; maintenance of data spreadsheets
- Ensure recording systems are available for use at the appropriate time
- Collation and provision of data for Monthly MI submission to eg. the Board/Complaints/HR
- Maintain information regarding eg. Training / Holidays / Staff Welfare etc.
- Maintenance of organisational information, office plans etc.
- Maintenance of data regarding vacancies, headcount and new starters
- Processing on-boarding and exiting new starters/leavers and appropriate liaison with relevant departments to ensure correct treatment of staff
- Purchase Orders - raise appropriate requests for services provided to the site / operations / liaison with appropriate departments regarding outstanding cheque payments
- Health & Safety Co-ordinator - oversee SHE Portal and deal with any issues raised, ensuring 100% compliance wherever possible
- Process DSE assessments and maintain the WorkRite Health & Safety site
- C.S.E (or equivalent) Maths and English grade 'C' or above
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and a good understanding of Microsoft Office, particularly Word
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, in particular a confident telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent customer/client service skills
- Flexible approach
- Self-prioritisation of workload
It would be desirable for applicants to a knowledge of shareholder practices
My client has an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
NB This team is currently based in Huddersfield but will be relocating to Leeds City Centre from January 2020.