Brighton, East Sussex
Up to £60000 per annum
5 months ago
£60,000 + Professional Fees
An opportunity has arisen for an established high end Independent in the Brighton area looking for an Optometrist to join their expert team.
With strong links to some of the most prestigious eye hospitals in the area, this practice offers every service and specialist treatment there is!
This really is one of those opportunities that speaks for itself, where patient satisfaction really is paramount & where the Optometrist is afforded the time, equipment and support to complete a truly thorough and successful in-depth eye test within pleasant surroundings.
Not only can this opportunity allow for a wonderful work life balance but can also propel an Optometrist to the next level of their career.
The Role - Optometrist
* 60 minute testing
* OCT, Opto-Map, Fundus Photography, Humphries Field Analyser
* RGP, Soft Lenses, Eyedream
* Experienced Support Network with experienced staff
* Air Conditioned Test Rooms
* Strong links with local eye hospitals
* Glaucoma, Cataract, Colorimetry, Dyslexia, Sports Vision and Laser services all available
* 25 Days Holiday PLUS bank holidays
Details and Requirements - Optometrist
* Hours : Mon - Saturday 09:00-17:30pm
* Full or Part Time Position (4-5 days)
* Paid Car Parking available or Residential then 5 minute walk
* 3 Test Rooms
* Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits - Optometrist
* Up to £60,000 + Professional Fees
* 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (33 TOTAL) with NO SUNDAYS & NO LATE NIGHTS
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01134870107 for details.