Up to £55000 per annum + + Professional Fees
about 2 months ago
£55,000 + Professional Fees
The Practice - Optometrist
Situated in Lincoln, this highly regarded and established Independent Practice are seeking an Optometrist on a 2.5 day per week basis.
The practice provides superb support and has an excellent reputation, as well as providing some specialist clinics to vary your day.
The Optometrist owner also plans a full refurbishment in the near future, meaning the successful applicant will have a brand new working environment to operate from within.
Key Advantages - Optometrist
* 25 Minute Testing, allowing you the time needed to perform a thorough and complete eye examination
* A truly clinical environment with a relaxed family feel
* Excellent support with fully qualified Dispensing Opticians and working alongside fellow Optometrists
* Regular training and CET Points
* Opportunity to obtain specialist qualifications
* Cutting edge equipment including an OCT and an Optomap, (coming soon)
Details and Requirements - Optometrist
* Hours : Mon - Saturday 09:00-17:00pm (every other Saturday with NO SUNDAYS)
* Part Time Position (2.5 days)
* 3 Test Rooms
* Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits - Optometrist
* Up to £53,000 + Private Healthcare + All Professional Fees
* 30 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (33 TOTAL)
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at paul.owen@major-recruitment or call 07880380263 for details.