Up to £57000 per annum + + Professional Fees + Bonus
6 days ago
£57,000 + Professional Fees
The Practice - Optometrist
Situated near Guildford, this Highly Regarded Independent Practice are seeking an Optometrist on a 4-5 day basis.
This superb forward thinking Independent really provide a tailored approach to Optometry, and allow their staff full autonomy and freedom to act on what they feel is best for the patient.
Key Advantages - Optometrist
* 1hr Testing, allowing you the time needed to perform a thorough and complete eye examination
* Services offered such as Dry Eye Clinic, Ocular Service, Blephex, Colorimetry & Bespoke Varifocals
* A truly clinical environment with a relaxed family feel
* Fully Paperless system
* Excellent support with fully qualified Dispensing Opticians and working alongside fellow Optometrists
* Training Opportunities such as MECS, IP, Glaucoma and Cataract accreditations
Details and Requirements-Optometrist
* Hours : Mon - Saturday 09:00-17:00pm
* Full or Part Time Position (4-5 days)
* Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits-Optometrist
* Up to £57,000 + Professional Fees
* 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (33 TOTAL) with NO SUNDAYS
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at email@example.com or call 07880380263 for details.