Up to £50000 per annum
6 days ago
The Practice - Optometrist
High End Forward Thinking Independent Opticians in Bristol seeking a high calibre Optometrist to join their team.
This Unique Practice have Huge Plans and Provide a Truly Bespoke Patient Experience from the second they arrive to the minute they leave.
Key Advantages - Optometrist
* Full 30-60 Minute Test Times & 8-10 patients per day, allows you the time needed to spend with each Patient to Build Rapport and Provide a True Patient Experience
* Cutting edge equipment such as an OCT and Fully Paperless System
* Be Part of a Practice who provide a Lifestyle Experience, with touches like offering the Patient Still or Sparkling Water as they arrive
* Stock an Impressive Selection of bespoke frames and lenses
* Offering a true patient centred high end experience to their vast and loyal patient base and a relaxed family environment
Details and Requirements - Optometrist
* Hours : Mon - Friday 09:00-17:30pm Saturday 09:00-16:00pm
* Part Time Position 3 days
* Parking Available
* 1 Test Room
* Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits - Optometrist
* Up to £50,000
* 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (33 TOTAL) with NO SUNDAYS & NO LATE NIGHTS
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07880380263 for details.