Up to £55000 per annum + + Professional Fees
about 2 months ago
Clinically focused Independent Opticians near Basildon seeking an Optometrist for 4-5 days.
This Prominent, Well Respected Independent Opticians have a Vast and Loyal Patient Base, and provide an excellent Opportunity for an Optometrist wanting to Develop Clinically whilst utilising a Vast Array of your Clinical Expertise.
Key Advantages - Optometrist
- Up to 30-45 Minute Testing, allowing the Optometrist the time needed to perform a thorough and complete eye examination
- Cutting edge equipment such as an OCT and Fundus Camera
- Full support with for the Optometrist with Dispensing Opticians and Practice floor staff
- Opportunity to Work with an Independent Prescribing Optometrist, and provide services in Colorimetry, Glaucoma, Post Op Cataract, with plans to further IP services
- The opportunity to work for an Established, Highly Regarded Independent Practice
- Opportunity to be part of a supportive team with Access to Clinically Excellent Optometrists when confronted with complex cases of pathology
Details and Requirements - Optometrist
* Hours : Mon - Friday 09:00-17:30pm Sat-09:00-17:00pm
* Part Time Position (4-5days)
* Free Parking
* Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits - Optometrist
* Up to £55,000 + Professional Fees
* 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (33 TOTAL) with NO SUNDAYS
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07880380263 for details.