Up to £52000 per annum + + Professional Fees
4 months ago
£52,000 + Professional Fees
The Practice - Optometrist
A superb opportunity has arisen for an Optometrist at this exclusive Premier Independent Opticians near Braintree.
With a truly rich heritage and renowned for delivering clinical excellence, this is an amazing opportunity for an Optometrist wanting to progress their career and demonstrate their clinical skills on the highest level.
Key Advantages - Optometrist
* 40 Minute Testing, allowing the Optometrist the time needed to perform a thorough and complete eye examination
* Cutting edge equipment including OCT, Optomap & Phoropters
* Fully Qualified Dispensing Opticians to work alongside the Optometrist
* Fully integrated Paperless System
* Great Relationships with local Opthamologists
* Regular training and CET Points
* Offering specialist services such as Colorimetry, Dry Eye Clinic, Diabetic Screening & Signed up for MECS
- Superb Reputation with a Loyal Patient Base
* Wide selection and Frames & Specialist Contact Lenses
* An excellent work life balance with a full 25 days holiday PLUS 8 bank holidays!
Details and Requirements - Optometrist
* Hours : Mon - Friday 09:00am - 17:30pm Saturdays 09:00am-17:00pm
* Full Time Position 5 days
* Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits - Optometrist
* Up to £52,000 + Professional Fees
* 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (33 TOTAL) with NO SUNDAYS & NO LATE NIGHTS
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07880380263 for details.