Up to £52000 per annum + + Professional Fees + Bonus
4 months ago
£52,000 + Bonus + Professional Fees
Modern and highly successful practice seeking an Optometrist for 3-5 days.
This Large, Vibrant and exciting practice have a passionate Optometrist Owner who's very active within the Optical Community, and who really pride themselves on the Professional Development of their Optometrists.
With a mixture and experience and expertise within the team, this practice boasts an excellent working environment and offers the very best support for any newcomers as well as Cutting Edge Equipment.
This opportunity offers Amazing Training and Development possibilities too, but also Flexibility with working hours as you can actually work longer/shorter days to suit! Perfect for the Optometrist with a busy schedule outside of work!
The practice is recognised for having loyal patients who travel from far and wide just to return for their eye examination, a clear indicator of the level of service and care they provide.
* Full 25 Minute Testing allowing you the time needed to perform a thorough and complete eye examination
* A modern & air conditioned environment
* Cutting edge equipment such as OCT, Nidek Phoropters and Electronic Test Charts
* Full support with Dispensing Opticians and Practice floor staff plentiful in number
* Regular Training and CET Points plus opportunities for MECS, Glaucoma and Cataract Accreditations
* The practice celebrates Great links with Local Hospitals, Glaucoma Repeat Reading scheme, Community Glaucoma Monitoring scheme and Post Operative Cataract assessment
* Opportunity to be part of a supportive team who go the extra mile for both the patients and their colleagues
Details and Requirements - Optometrists
* Hours : Mon - Saturday **FLEXIBLE HOURS AVAILABLE**
* Full or Part Time Position (3-5 days)
* Free Parking
* 5 Test Rooms
* Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits-Optometrist
* Up to £52,000 + Bonus + Professional Fees
* 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (28 TOTAL)
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 07880380263 for details.