Up to £56000 per annum + + Professional Fees + Bonus
5 months ago
The Practice - Optometrist
Highly Respected Independent in Gillingham seeking an Optometrist for 4-5 days.
Our client is one of the Leading Independents in the area, who has managed to keep their Family Roots whilst Growing Significantly due to the level of Clinical Care and Attention to Detail offered by their dedicated Optical Professionals.
Want a Practice where you can really Make a Difference? Then look no further! This is a Practice where your Voice will be Heard, and where Staff and Patients are Looked After and Developed.
If you want to provide an Un-rushed Patient Focused Premium Service for a Respected Independent-then apply below!
Key Advantages - Optometrist
* Full 30 Minute Testing, allowing you the time needed to perform a thorough and complete eye examination
* The Opportunity to work for a Practice with a Low Staff Turnover, again testament to the Culture and Environment created at this Superb Practice
* Cutting edge equipment including OCT
* The very best support with Award Recognised Dispensing Opticians and Practice floor staff, and an Independent where the Optometrist is granted Clinical Freedom and Autonomy
* Opportunity to provide Specialist Services such as Glaucoma and Cataract Refinement Schemes
* The opportunity to work for a Forward-Thinking Award Recognised Practice
* The Opportunity to see plenty of Pathology due to the mixed demographic patient base and become Clinically Excellent
* Regular Peer Reviews and Appraisals for your Job Satisfaction
* A company where Work-Life Balance for Employees is recognised as Important!
Details and Requirements - Optometrist
* Full or Part Time Position (4-5 days)
* Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits - Optometrist
* Up to £56,000 + Professional Fees
* 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at email@example.com