Up to £57000 per annum + + Professional Fees
5 months ago
Clinically Focused Practice seeking an Optometrist for 4-5 days.
This large practice Provides a number of Specialist Services in conjunction with the Local Hospital, and is a Practice where Plenty of Clinical Freedom and Autonomy is afforded.
Key Advantages - Optometrist
- An Organised Practice with a Low Staff turnover
- Full 25 minute Testing purely for Eye Examination
- Modern Air-Conditioned Environment
- Cutting Edge equipment
- Full support with Qualified Dispensing Opticians and Practice floor staff
- Opportunities for MECS Accreditation & Potential Support for College of Optometrist Courses including Independent Prescribing
- Close links with the local Hospital Eye Department, providing a Post Op Cataract Referral service with Low Vision Assessments
- Opportunity to be part of a Supportive Team who go the Extra Mile for both the patients and their colleagues
- The Opportunity to see lots of Pathology
Details and Requirements - Optometrist
* Full or Part Time Position (4-5 days)
* Eligibility to work in the UK and GOC Registered
Salary and Benefits - Optometrist
* Up to £57,000 + Bonus + Professional Fees
Enquire now by sending your CV to us at email@example.com or call 07880380263 for details.