Up to £24000 per annum
about 1 year ago
To provide full administrative and secretarial support of the highest standard and accuracy to the Managing Director. All duties need to be carried out in an organised manner with the highest level of confidentiality maintained. The role will involve extensive diary and inbox management, administrative support, event management, office support and ad hoc projects as and when required by the Managing Director.
3 month fixed-term contract (start date: June 2019).
Main responsibilities Administration:
- Diary management for MD ensuring high level of confidentiality
- Incoming / outgoing phone calls. Screening and onward delegation for all calls, taking messages for MD.
- Daily communication with MD regarding ongoing projects.
- Collection and distribution of materials and agendas for meetings especially for MD.
- Ad hoc projects as requested by MD.
- Communication with Board, Chairman and Investors.
- Email management. People Team Activities:
- Travel: travel management for MD and other personnel: Producing detailed itineraries, including flight times, hotel reservations, car transfers and dinners.
- Requesting visas and accompanying invitation letters.
- Work with MD, managers and HR to support the induction of key senior hires. Finance:
- Logging expenses for MD.
- Producing purchase orders and credit card logs. Events:
- Full organisation and attendance of events such as overseas trade shows, charity events and employee Christmas party.
- Co-ordinate customer/supplier visits. Office Management:
- Diary management of meeting rooms.
- Ordering, collecting and organising lunches/refreshments.
- Ordering of stationery, equipment and subscriptions. Person specification Knowledge and experience:
- Proven PA experience at senior level in a corporate environment.
- Ability to deliver core PA activities to the highest standard and accuracy.
- Strong initiative and proactive in finding solutions.
- A confident communicator with strong inter-personal skills, effective in dealing with people at all levels.
- Diplomatic and level headed whilst maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Courteous with a collaborative and tolerant working style.
- Self-starter who is enthusiastic, willing and able to take on responsibility.
- Highly organised and reliable, with a high degree of accuracy through due attention to detail.
- Flexible outlook, adaptable to changing priorities and comfortable managing workload and deadline pressures.
- Availability to work out of hours on occasions.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Sage experience desirable but not essential.