Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
£30000 - £50000 per annum
8 days ago
A client of ours based in the Sunderland Area is looking for a Paraplanner to join their team. They needs someone to support the Partner, and attend client meetings when required. The successful candidate will be expected to advise clients in regards to plans and products, financial strategies, illustrations and reports. Analyse client requirements to develop cash flow models, construct financial planning solutions and prepare suitability letters and reports. You will need to make a commitment to stay abreast of legislative changes and other regulatory issues taking necessary action when required, while ensure that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally.
- Minimum Level 4 Diploma PFS qualified or working towards it (or FPC qualified with significant industry experience);
- Previous paraplanning experience within an IFA or Wealth Management environment;
- Familiar with all major research systems;
- Experience of the Pension Transfer market.
- Experience of the administration of IHT and/or Investment products;
- Demonstrates up to date knowledge of relevant regulation and legislation;
- Chartered Financial Planner status would be advantageous