£25000 - £27000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance are currently recruiting for a Part Qualified Accountant to join a well-established business based in the Blackburn area.
This role has been newly created to due to exceptional growth within the company and you would be working within a friendly and vibrant finance team.
- Involvement in Fixed Assets Accounting over €1bn of fixed assets
- Working alongside Fixed Assets Assistant to ensure assets are created correctly in SAP and invoices are booked accurately
- Ensuring integrity of underlying fixed asset records and registers.
- Close liaison with the business on key capex activities/projects.
- Supporting the Group Fixed Asset Manager with developing and maintaining standardised processes and controls across the Group.
- Supporting the monitoring of CAPEX spend across the group
- Regular reporting to senior management to support effective decision making through quality analysis, insight and advice.
- Ad hoc analysis as required.
Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Experience of working within a finance team or within practice
- Experience of SAP R3 and SAP S4 would be desirable
- Experience of working in an international business would be highly beneficial
- Strong Excel Skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace working environment
- Experience of month end accounting/Fixed Asset Accounting is desirable
- Strong rapport building skills
If you would like to apply for this role, please click the link below or send your email direct to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively call 0161 622 9899 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.