£25000 - £30000 per annum + plus benefits
11 months ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance is currently seeking an experienced Assistant Accountant for a owner managed business based in Fleetwood, Lancashire.
The company is looking to appoint an experienced Assistant Accountant for a key role with the finance team. You will be solely responsible for the production and analysis of the financial performance of one company within the group of businesses. You will benefit from training, development and growth within the business.
Permanent - Full Time
Location: Fleetwood, Lancashire
Benefits: Holidays, Pension, Study Support
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, reporting pack and board reports.
- Working with the Group Financial Controller and wider team on HMRC returns, P11ds and Corporation Tax
- Banking and Treasury management
- Fixed Asset management and depreciation
- Bank and Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Support Payroll processing including payments
- Assisting with Credit Control including review of aged debt and cash flow reporting
- Support Accounts Payable as needed
- External Audit
- Be a point of contact providing day to day finance updates
- Process improvement
- Minimum AAT qualified, preferably part qualified CIMA/ACCA
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in a small-medium sized organisation or experience in a large corporate environment
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
- Analytically minded with the ability to analyse data
- Strong MS Excel skills are essential and experience using Sage would be beneficial
If you would like to apply for the role please click the link below or send your email direct to Harriett at Harriett@mpeople-recruitment.com, alternatively call 01254 660 700 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople Recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CVs received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as unsuccessful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.