Tameside, Greater Manchester
Up to £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance are currently recruiting for a part-time Financial Controller to join a well-established business in the Tameside area.
Part-time: 25 hours per week
£35k pro rata
This role would be ideal for someone who would look to progress to FD level over a period of time.
- Assist the FD with reports for monthly management accounts
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Variance analysis & commentary
- Monitor KPI's against business targets
- Assistance with audits
- Management of the purchase & sales ledger teams
- Approving costs
- Management of the credit control function and providing regular debt reports
- Cash management and cash flow forecasting
- Assist the FD in implementing and improving current financial processes
- VAT Returns
- Assistance with statutory reporting
- Adhoc tasks as requested by the FD
Experience & Skill Requirements:
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualification is essential
- Strong Excel knowledge needed
- Must have transactional experience - management or supervisory experience highly beneficial
- Credit insurance experience would be desirable
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
If you would like to apply for this role, please click the link below or send your email direct to Sophie at email@example.com, alternatively call 0161 622 9899 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.