Rochdale, Greater Manchester
Up to £20000 per annum + pro rata
about 1 year ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance are currently recruiting for a part-time Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a family run manufacturing business based in Rochdale.
The role is part time, 20-25 hours per week across 5 days with a flexible start and finish time. End to end purchase ledger experience is essential, you will report into the Finance Manager and be responsible for the company's purchase ledger.
20-25 Hours per week
Salary: £20,000 pro rata
- Coding & Processing invoices
- Posting direct debits
- Making weekly payments
- Setting up supplier payments
- Updating the in-house accounts system
- Maintaining the purchase ledger
- Dealing with queries
- Suppliers statements
- Any other Ad hoc duties requested by the Finance Manager
Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Experience working in a Purchase Ledger position (minimum 2 year's experience)
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Keen eye for detail
- Good Time Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and Outlook
If you would like to apply for the role please click the link below or send your email direct to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively call 0161 622 9899 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.