Morley, West Yorkshire
Up to £10.26 per hour + Other Excellent Benefits
about 1 month ago
Are you a passionate, dedicated individual with a desire to provide a service to customers that is of the highest standard? Do you hold experience of working in a busy team that have allowed you to exhaust your skill set of multi-tasking and taking it in your stride? Brilliant - you may be the person we need!
Our client is a large, global leader who have a desire to ensure that each customer and colleague feel valued and appreciated. A role has become available which plays a key part in their Morley branch within their Payments & Fraud Team. You will need to have a flexible approach to work as the team work on a rota, covering between 7am to 10pm weekend and evening work is included in each shift and so you will be required to undertake this.
Full time at 37.5 hours per week.
- Pay rate £19,987 (£10.25ph)
- Free on-site parking
- Experience of working for a large global business
Responsibilities within this role will include:
- Dealing with customers in regards to fraudulent activity taking place on their account
- Gain information from internal systems and programmes in order to understand how the fraudulent activity took place
- Dealing with escalated calls from the customer service team in regards to fraudulent activity
- You will be required to deal with external agencies where required in regards to Fraud E.G HMRC and police
- Working on a ticket log as part of a small, close team
- Taking calls from the internal and overseas call centres to investigate potential activity on accounts
- Liaising with tam leaders and managers when required
- Taking ownership and control over self-service refunds
- Making precise decisions about customers online shopping accounts if you believe these to be of high risk
- Notifying customers and internal colleagues of changes on accounts
To be successful within this role you will need to have the following skill set and attributes:
- Experience of making difficult calls to customers
- Sound decision-making skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- An honest, clear and reliable approach to each call, task and activity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, proactive and forward thinking
- A quick learner
- Able to work under pressure in a busy environment
- Ability to interpret and understand data
If you believe you can add value to this team, and can demonstrate sound knowledge and skill set as required, then please apply online and we will be in touch with you in due course.