Morley, West Yorkshire
Up to £10.26 per hour + Other Excellent Benefits
6 months ago
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a passionate administrator and customer service advisor, who is available for an immediate start within a busy payments and fraud department. Our client is a market leader who really value their customers and staff. Based in Morley with free parking and easy access to local anmeties.
This role would suit a flerxible person, able to work evenings and weekends as well as regular days, working on a rota. Full time opportunity, hours to be discussed.
- Free parking
- Subsidized canteen
- Work for a global leader
- Gain experience in a fast paced business
Responsibilities within this role will include:
- Dealing with customers in regards to fraudulent activity taking place on their account
- Gain information from internal systems and programmes in order to understand how the fraudulent activity took place
- Dealing with escalated calls from the customer service team in regards to fraudulent activity
- You will be required to deal with external agencies where required in regards to Fraud E.G HMRC
- Assessing online accounts in regards to refunds and payments
- Processing refunds up to a certain amount
To be successful within this role you will have the following;
- Have a positive outlook, with a 'can-do' and 'win/win' attitude
- Experience of dealing with customers
- Sound decision making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, proactive and forward-thinking
- A quick learner
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to interpret and understand data
Please note candidates will need to be immediately available.
If this role is of interest then please apply online and we will be in touch with you in due course! Good luck.