- Location: Worsley
- Job Type: Permanent
- Consultant: Sarah Matthews
- Sector: Office Services
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted: 3 months ago
Are you an experienced Bureau/Practice Payroll Administrator with experience of using SAGE payroll?
Are you looking for a new role with a Market leading, dynamic Accountants?
Are you a confident team player who wants to work in a close knit and supportive team?
Our Client’s provide a range of expert financial and business advice services for their clients. They are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their busy Payroll Bureau Team within their Worsley Practice.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
· Processing all payroll and submitting RTI reports to HMRC within required timescales
· Processing all new starters and leavers
· Dealing with queries from clients, their employees and the relevant local authorities
· Calculating and processing of pension contributions including set up and administration of schemes under auto enrolment.
· Liaising with the pension scheme providers on all aspects of the client’s pension arrangements.
· Production of reports for BACS payments
· Maintaining client files
Experience and skills required:
· Experience in a payroll bureau environment using SAGE payroll
· Up to date knowledge of PAYE rules · Good administration, planning, organising and time management skills with excellent attention to detail
· Comfortable working to tight deadlines in a fast pace environment with time/ deadlines awareness
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Able to use own initiative with drive and energy to get the job done Details:
· Standard Hours: 35 per week with a 4pm finish on a Friday