Bradford, West Yorkshire
over 1 year ago
£10 - £12 per hour (depending on experience)
37.5 hours per week
Temporary Assignment - 6 to 8 weeks
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance is currently recruiting for a TEMPORARY Payroll Administrator to join a well-known company based in Bradford.
The job is for an experienced Payroll Administrator on a temporary basis for 6-8 weeks and will pay £10 - £12 per hour. You will report into the Payroll Manager and work alongside other members of the team. You will be responsible for the accurate and timely preparation and processing of weekly and monthly payrolls.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be available to register with Mpeople, interview and commence the role immediately.
- Input of temporary data including DAS upload, sick pay, clock cards etc. accurately and on a timely basis
- Processing of weekly and monthly payrolls from the payroll calculation to BACS transmission including printing, sealing and distribution of payslips
- The production of reports to meet Company requirements
- The completion of enquiries for information as requested by outside agencies or Company officials
- Answering queries from employees and taking the necessary action to correct any discrepancy
- Undertake any other tasks as requested by the Payroll Manager
In order to succeed you will need to have some previous experience within a Payroll environment, you will also be required to have;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong PC skills including MS Office.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Payroll understanding / experience within a similar environment
The role is for an immediate start. To apply or for more information please contact Rebecca directly on 0161 622 9899 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that MPeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.