Leeds, West Yorkshire
£23000 - £25000 per annum + plus benefits
over 1 year ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance is currently seeking a Payroll Administrator to join an established company based in South Manchester. This is a new opportunity which will involve consolidating the payroll duties into one role. You will support the Management Accountant in respect of processing of payroll for 850 employees monthly including all the monthly reporting. Ad-hoc data analysis and reporting on an ongoing basis to improve management information and share across the business.
Part Time - 30 hours - 12m FTC
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring payroll data is kept up to date and accurate on HR systems including updating terms and conditions.
- Processing of monthly payroll
- Analysis of Payroll including providing data as part of TUPE processes
- Administration of the monthly payroll including collating of new starters, leavers and change of details.
- Liaise with external payroll providers to ensure minimal queries are raised and that monthly payroll production is accurate.
- Maintain supporting schedules for payroll to send out to heads of department monthly including reconciliation of financial systems
- Working with operational and commercial people in the business to support them with payroll analysis across business areas include TUPE data.
- Administration of the pension schemes including submission of returns
- Administration of the company sickness reports including reconciliation of payroll data to HR database
- Maintaining confidentiality of employees' records.
- Develop Ongoing relationships with colleagues within the business to aid supporting the various sites with understanding financial information
- Previous experience within an Accounts and Payroll environment
- Fully competent with MS Word and Excel
- Experience with Sage Bureau would be beneficial
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work in a focused manner with proven experience working to deadlines
- Salary - £25k (Pro rata)
- Holidays 20 days plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Pension, Employee Assistance Program
If you would like to apply for the role please click the link below or send your email direct to Harriett at email@example.com, alternatively call 0161 622 9899 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as unsuccessful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.