Greater Manchester, England
£26000 - £30000 per annum
8 months ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance are currently seeking an experienced Payroll Officer for a well establish Accountancy Firm in the North Manchester area.
Our client requires a pro-active and personable additional team member to join their established accounting team to provide a tailored approach to their clients and passionately represent their company values and vision.
Salary: £26,000 to £28,000
Hours: 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
Holidays: 25 days annual salary plus statutory holidays
- Preparation of complex payrolls ranging from 1 to over 100 employees from start to finish ensuring a high level of accuracy and meet strict client deadlines
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of payroll output and keep up to date with payroll technical knowledge
- Be responsible for setting up new payroll clients
- Resolving payroll discrepancies
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures
- Ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
Who we're looking for:
- You'll be technically strong and have payroll experience, ideally within a bureau/worked within or alongside an accounts department
- You will have a genuine interest in building relationships with new and existing clients/stakeholders
- You will be quickly adaptable and versatile, able to prioritize own workload
- You will have the ability to work to short deadlines
- You will have a keen interest in up to date payroll legislation
If you would like to apply for the role please click the link below or send your email direct to Kat at Kat@mpeople-recruitment.com, alternatively call 01616229899 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this has not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.