Oldham, Greater Manchester
£34000 - £38000 per annum
9 months ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance is currently seeking an experienced Payroll Supervisor for a well-known, natioanl business in Manchester City Centre.
Salary - upto £38k
Location - Manchester City Centre
Hours - Monday to Friday - 9am until 5:30pm
The Payroll Supervisor/Manager leads payroll operations to ensure all outsourced client payrolls are processed accurately and on time.
In addition, you'll ensure that all client work is carried out accurately, profitably and on a timely basis in accordance with the firm's professional standards and to the satisfaction of clients and engagement partners.
You'll be checking all payroll work before it is sent to clients. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a positive attitude to develop the role, working with key clients to improve service delivery and operations.
- You'll prepare complex payrolls ranging from 1 to 300 employees from start to finish to a high level of accuracy and meet strict client deadlines
- You'll conduct payroll reviews, ensuring a high level of client service
- You'll ensure accurate and timely delivery of payroll output and keep up to date with payroll technical knowledge
- You'll be responsible for setting up new payroll clients
- You'll act as an escalation point for technical or operational issues
- You'll assist with payroll proposals, billing and debt recovery
Who we're looking for:
You'll have a genuine interest in payroll with a proven track record in a simalar position and extensive payroll experience, along with proactive attitude and the ability to provide a distinctive service and
unlock potential for growth in dynamic organisations.
You'll apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight. We do it by asking great questions,
listening and drawing on our collective knowledge and experience to really help others grow.
Education, experience and qualifications:
- You'll be technically strong and have extensive payroll experience, ideally within a bureau
- You'll Have an understanding of Year End Process and deadlines
- You'll be a proactive and engaging payroll professional with the ability to work with clients to develop business opportunities
- CIPP qualification is desirable but not essential
If you would like to apply for the role please click the link below or send your email direct to Aaron Conneran at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively call 01616229899 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis.