Leeds, West Yorkshire
£22000 - £26000 per annum + 25 days holiday, Health benefits scheme
8 months ago
Personal Assistant PA
£22,000- £26,000 per annum, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, child voucher scheme and healthcare benefits scheme
Would you like to work in a not for profit organisation leading the development of training? Do you want to work for a company who cares about all of their stakeholders? Then look no further!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant who is available for an immediate start for our client based in Leeds. They are currently expanding and this is an incredibly exciting time to be joining their team
- £22,000 to £26,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Healthcare Benefits scheme
- Fantastic learning and development team who will assist you in your journey
- Buying and selling Annual Leave Policy for staff who have completed their six month probationary period.
- Cycle to work scheme for staff who have completed their six month probationary period.
Responsibilities within this role will include:
- Providing full secretarial and administrative support to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Screening incoming calls, proactively maintaining and organising diary arrangements and email management for the Chief Operating Officer, including travel and accommodation and resolve any conflicting and changing tasks on a daily basis.
- Providing administrative support to the Head of Business Development.
- Organising and scheduling meetings, preparing agendas and taking accurate minutes/notes during meeting for both the Chief Operating Officer and Head of Business Development ensuring appropriate follow up action is carried out promptly.
- Liaising with departments to ensure effective communication on behalf of the Head of Business Development.
- Managing and carrying out a reporting function on the Microsoft CRM platform, producing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for analysis by the Chief Operating Officer and Head of Business Development.
To be successful within this role you will have the following;
- Experience in the provision of support at meetings (including Board meetings if required), including minute taking.
- Excellent secretarial skills, including typing skills and knowledge of IT systems in particular Microsoft Office and CRM platforms.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing and a proactive approach to working including strong organisational skills.
- Excellent time-management skills including the ability to prioritise work and manage conflicting deadlines.
- The ability to take responsibility for an area of work, be self-reliant and calm under pressure.
- A friendly, helpful and approachable manner.
- Have a positive outlook, with a 'can-do' and 'win/win' attitude.
- Sound decision making skills.
- Must be a self-starter, proactive and forward-thinking.
- Able to work under pressure.
Please note candidates will need to be immediately available. The interview will take place in Leeds Hunslet so please make sure that you are available to attend.
If this role is of interest then please apply online and we will be in touch with you in due course