Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000 - £38000 per annum + Company benefits
16 days ago
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic organisation that has seen significant growth over the past 12 months that requires a talented PHP Developer to join the team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to join a progressive company that supports and promotes from within.
Responsible for the support and development of all web-based applications. To drive and manage a portfolio of ongoing projects to their successful completion. Working within the Information Technology and Business Information department providing an overall web development function.
Head Office (Leeds)
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by organisational requirements / the business objectives of the organisation.
- Development of new web applications for both internal and external
- Design and implementation of functional/non-functional testing
- Assist with the maintenance and continued development of internal web-based CRM
- Ensure projects are completed within given timelines, taking ownership of the process and the management of the
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimisation and functionality.
- Contribute to all phases of the development
- Follow industry best
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools where
SKILLS / PRIOR EXPERIENCE:
- Good HTML and CSS skills
- Experience with a relational database system (preferably MySQL) and version control systems (preferably Git)
- Experience of working on multiple projects and deadlines
- Laravel framework
- Developing and mentoring junior members of the team
Please note that Mpeople can not always respond to all applicants, should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in you next job search.