€80,000 + benefits
about 1 month ago
About Our Client
- An International, mid sized Pharmaceutical company operating globally from its Headquarters in Prague.
- Their industrial footprint provides the capacity to reliably produce high-quality and affordable medicines for the millions of people we serve, delivered at competitive prices.
- Share and train with employees on Procurement SOP and good practices.
- Together with internal stakeholders, define pool of preferred vendors (by function).
- Organise, lead and manage the daily operations from Purchase Request to service/good delivery and vendor evaluation.
- Find saving opportunities and measure savings according to KPI.
- Track vendors' performance with standardised evaluation criteria and lead period review meeting with stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain relationship with vendors to guarantee the optimum mix of delivery, quality and value.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or above degree;
- 5+ years related experience in a multinational environment (pharmaceutical industry a plus);
- Excellent communication (English), organisation and presentation skills;
- Solid Project Management, synthesis and analysis skills;
What's On Offer
- Competitive Salary;
- Diverse working environment
Based in Prague or within commutable distance. Must have the right to work without restrictions within the EU. Must be willing to relocate if not based there.