Product Manager Intestinal Health
- Location: Europe
- Job Type: Permanent
- Consultant: Alexandra Guy
- Sector: Animal Health & Nutrition
- Email: email@example.com
- Posted: 1 month ago
Globally Leading Nutritional company
Job Scope: The Product Manager Intestinal Health will work in an international environment and will be responsible for company’s intestinal health portfolio, comprising of probiotics, acidifiers, butyrates, mycotoxin binders and essential oils for EMENA region (Europe, Middle East, and North Africa).
Mission of the team: You will work in close collaboration with the Health team (consisting of Technical service managers, product managers and a business manager); focusing on solutions to improve animal health.
Responsibilities: You will be the owner and driver for the marketing strategy for your product groups, including:
• Development of a strategic marketing plan in alignment with the management team for your product groups. You will need to plan the product life cycle, plan marketing activities, but also, analyse the competitive field as well as new market trends/opportunities.
• Identify customer needs and translate them into new products/programs (in cooperation with sales and technical service teams).
• Develop and implement the marketing strategy in co-ordination with the commercial team;
The successful candidate will either be based in Germany, Netherlands, UK, Belgium or France, other European countries maybe be considered if you meet all the brief.
Competitive salary on offer including car, laptop, phone, bonus and other benefits.
If this role fits your experience and skillset, please contact Alexandra Guy on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0) 113 3858479
Please note, should you not receive a response with 5 working days, please accept this as not being successful.
Mpeople Recruitment cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV’s received on a daily basis.
Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.